We are back! I will be sharing more information with you in the upcoming weeks as to why we have been away. For now, it’s BACK-TO-SCHOOL prep time! Watch for more information coming out from our nonprofit over the next two weeks.
Back-To-School Articles & Downloads
Be sure to go to additudemag.com and check out their Back-To-School series on the home page. Every year they publish an extensive Back-to-School series which is always full of useful and important information for parents, educators, mental health care providers and social workers. I encourage you to take time to check it out.
Topics covered include:
- ADDitude’s Annual Series Success @ School Part 1
- ADDitude School Resource The Ultimate ADHD Toolkit for Parents & Teachers
- A Better Beginning: The Stress-Free Morning Routine for ADHD Families
- Dear Teen Parenting Coach: Why does My Teen Blame Everyone but Himself?
- News Reports
- ADHD Videos: 7 Conversations to Start the School Year & What to Tell a New Teacher about Your Child
- The ADHD Food Fix
Free Live Webinar
Back-to-School Starts Now: Your Plan for Academic, Behavioral, and Organizational Success, 1 p.m. EST, July 26, 2018
Chris A. Zeigler Dendy, M.S. is a well-known expert on ADHD. She is a former educator, school psychologist, mental health counselor and administrator and author on numerous
educational resources on ADHD.
If you missed the webinar, register anyway and you will receive the free webinar replay link after 7/26. I rarely can make a 1 p.m. webinar and always look forward to getting the replay where I can watch it at a convenient time in my schedule. There are plenty of other amazing ADD and ADHD webinars to attend through Additude, look for them here.