May We Introduce You To: Alan P. Brown, creator of ADD Crusher™
by Lee Gehrls R&D Coordinator (Volunteer)
There are numerous ADHD coaching services that are available online these days. One of the familiar names in this field is Alan P. Brown who is the creator of ADD Crusher™. He knows what it’s like to have ADHD first hand and describes himself as a “mess-to-success” entrepreneur and ADHD & productivity coach.
Alan is an active member in the ADHD world. He is passionate and full of energy when speaking about ADHD and what he has learned. His personal mission is to “Help ADHD adults around the world live to their potential through alternative ADD treatments and solutions.”
He is a contributor to ADDitude Magazine and hosts ADDA webinars from time to time. Alan recently was a guest on the podcast “Attention Talk Radio” with ADHD coach Jeff Copper. You can listen to the 41 minute podcast ADHD: Lost in a Sea of Information at this link.
Alan P. Brown
Alan has extensive background and experience in the business world. Some of his ADHD accomplishments include:
- 2012 Launched ADD Crusher.com
- 2013 Attended ADD Coach Academy – AAC, ADHD/Life Coaching
- Received the CHADD Innovative Program Award in September 2013 for finding “new and unique ways of addressing the needs of people with ADHD”. The award was for ADD Crusher™.
- Board member ADDA (Attention Deficit Disorder Association)
- Served on the Workplace Issues Committee. Assisted in the development of a presentation to build awareness of undiagnosed adult ADHD in the workplace.
- Served on the Justice & Corrections Committee which worked to increase the awareness of ADHD in the criminal justice system.
- Author of Zen and the Art of Productivity: 27 Easy Ways to Have More Time, Earn More Money and Live Happier, January 24, 2017.
His website is compact yet full of resources which is a mix of free information and fees for services or products. Here’s a brief overview of the resources you will find on his website:
- A free e-book 5 Things You’re Doing Every Day That Makes Your ADHD Worse
- Blogs – here are examples of five blog topics:
- Declutter Your Space to Declutter Your Mind
- How to Delegate at Work (So YOU Can Work LESS)
- Why It’s so Hard to START Your Big IDEA/PROJECT
- 3 Ways to MEDITATE with MEDITATING
- ADHD and Happiness – They Can Go Together More Often
- ADHD education videos with audio companions
- Information on one-to-one coaching and online weekly small-group coaching
- Trainings for other coaches
- Popular articles related to ADHD
- Coaching Directory
I hope you will take some time to check out this resource and see if it might be a helpful addition to your ADHD toolbox. October is National ADHD Awareness Month so it’s a good time to begin researching new ADHD resources. Alan P. Brown is a person who has learned to turn his ADHD into a positive in his life and he strives to share his skills and enthusiasm with other ADDers.
You can contact him at:
Disclaimer: A-D-A-M℠ provides information about Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder in the form of resources, including articles, books, videos, and websites, as well as links to directories to help you find health professionals, services and facilities that provide services for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder. This information and these directories are provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by A-D-A-M℠; and to the best of A-D-A-M’s knowledge are true and accurate at the time of publication. A-D-A-M℠ makes no claim, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the contents found in this information and in these directories, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions. Although great care is given to the composition and contents provided, A-D-A-M℠ cannot guarantee the correctness of the nature and contents of the information. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained through these resources does so at his or her own risk.