May We Introduce You To: Jeff Copper, Host of Attention Talk Radio
by Lee Gehrls R&D Coordinator (Volunteer)
Podcasts on ADHD seem to go together well as a learning tool and Jeff Copper, who is the host and founder of Attention Talk Radio, is proof of that.
Attention Talk Radio currently offers 616 episodes of interviews and discussions with many familiar names and professionals in the field of ADHD and gives you the opportunity to learn from new experts too. Jeff’s weekly broadcasts cover a wide variety of topics on ADHD and ADD for adults and for adults who have kids who have ADHD.
Jeff is a trained life coach. He is a graduate from the Coach Training Institute (CTI) and the ADD Coach Academy (ADDCA) as well as being a member of the faculty at the ADD Coach Academy. Jeff is a founding board member of PAAC where he helped to write the competencies that are currently used today in evaluating ADHD coaches.
Jeff is a member of:
- Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA)
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)
- ADHD Coaches Organization (ACO)
- Professional Association for ADHD Coaches (PAAC)
- ADD Resources
- International Coach Federation
- He remains involved in the ADD/ADHD coaching industry and has professional recognition from the International Coaches Federation (ICF) and the Professional Association for ADHD Coaches. He is certified by the ADD Coach Academy and the Coaches Training Institute.
Jeff is the founder of DIG Coaching Practice – Excavating the Aha! Daily, and his website gives you information on all of the services he offers. Here’s a brief overview:
- Coaching services – for individual, entrepreneurs, support for other coaches, or a self-study program
- Blogs, podcasts, videos
- Current events and past events in his archive
- Other organizations & resources to check out
- Attention Talk News – a newsletter you may subscribe to
- Attention Talk Radio
- Attention Talk Videos
- A new eBook – “ADHD: the Gift of Hope” where Jeff has brought together his interviews with Dr. Russell Barkley and Dr. Ned Hallowell to explore how they both approach ADHD, to take a look at their viewpoints, and explore their similarities. To quote from the book, “In the end, they both agree, ADHD isn’t a gift you’d give; however, if you have ADHD, there is the Gift of Hope.”
Attention Talk Radio can give you productive hours of educational discussion and learning on ADHD and the many related issues.
You can contact him at:
- Phone: (762) 233-2343
- Email: https://digcoaching.com/contact/
Disclaimer: A-D-A-M℠ provides information about Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder in the form of resources, including articles, books, videos, and websites, as well as links to directories to help you find health professionals, services and facilities that provide services for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder. This information and these directories are provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by A-D-A-M℠; and to the best of A-D-A-M’s knowledge are true and accurate at the time of publication. A-D-A-M℠ makes no claim, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the contents found in this information and in these directories, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions. Although great care is given to the composition and contents provided, A-D-A-M℠ cannot guarantee the correctness of the nature and contents of the information. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained through these resources does so at his or her own risk.